Customer Services Apprentices at Coventry City Council
We are currently recruiting for 5 Customer Services Apprentices at Coventry City Council to start as soon as possible. The closing date for applications is Sunday 3rd of October.
The successful candidate will work alongside experienced staff to gain knowledge and skills related to this role whilst completing a level 3 apprenticeship. Typical duties in the apprenticeship will involve:
- To answer customer enquiries or passing them on to another department giving information and helping to solve problems.
- To answer incoming telephone enquiries and switchboard calls and respond to requests for information received by customers.
- To initiate outgoing calls in accordance with procedure, assist with outbound calling campaigns and encourage customer feedback in order to improve council services.
- To accurately collect and record customer information, and where necessary, complete timely referrals to either internal or external service points using agreed means of information transmission.
- To receive and respond to enquiries across a wide range of council services, and act as the initial point of assessment for eligibility.
The job description is attached below
To apply and for further details please visit:
Administration and Finance Apprentice at Coventry City Council
We are currently recruiting for an Administration and Finance Apprentice at Coventry City Council to start as soon as possible. The closing date for applications is Sunday the 3rd of October.
The successful candidate will work alongside experienced staff to gain knowledge and skills related to this role whilst completing a level 3 apprenticeship.
Typical duties in the apprenticeship will involve:
- Processing of invoices.
- Inputting of care packages on Social Care database.
- Analysing of information from finance systems.
- Monitoring Helpdesks in Children’s Services to assist users.
- Complete weekly tasks and reports to support system data integrity.
- Write guidance notes for users regarding system developments.
The job description is attached below.
To apply and for further details please visit:
Great news - we have opened for applications.
We have opportunities within Audit and Advisory, as well as Fixed Term Contracts within Public Sector Audit.
This is just the start of our 2022 trainee intakes, we have more programmes opening from September onwards, including our Tax programmes, for those of you who haven’t yet finished school or are looking for work experience opportunities. You can register your interest to be alerted when applications open.
Grant Thornton UK LLP is part of a global network of independent audit, tax and advisory firms, made up of some 58,000 people in over 135 countries. We’re a team of independent thinkers who put quality, inclusion and integrity first. All around the world we bring a different experience to our clients. A better experience. One that delivers the expertise they need in a way that goes beyond. Personal, proactive, and agile. That’s Grant Thornton.
We’ve got a flexible approach to academic entry requirements, and we’ll consider these alongside your strengths, motivations and connection with us.
We’re looking for people who want to contribute, spark fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to be able to proudly do what’s right, for the firm, our clients, our people and themselves.
If this sounds like you, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Grant Thornton Trainee Recruitment Team
Apprenticeships at COVENTRY COLLEGE for School Leavers
Please look at the below link for all school leaver apprenticeships.
Please visit the below website for more on KPMG Apprenticeships:
Applications are open for DHL Apprenticeships nationwide. For more information, please visit:
A career in the Royal Air Force will provide you with a whole host of possibilities. You will receive world class training, allowing you to learn and develop throughout your career. The Royal Air Force performs a wide range of duties to serve and protect the UK and the world. We provide all personnel with a varied range of training and activities to make sure you're ready for anything.
A career in the RAF is about discovering your natural talent and working out together what makes you valuable, productive and happy.
From the chefs to the jet pilots they send out on full stomachs, the RAF is full of ordinary folks, just like you, who came to us, often with nothing more than a desire to lead a less ordinary existence.
The Royal Air Force provides countless unique opportunities for young people. Allowing you to have the perfect work life balance, between the RAF and home. Between work, travel and sport, no two days will be the same.
Join the Royal Air Force and you will get much more than just a job – you’ll have opportunities that no other employer can hope to match. From worldwide travels to lifelong friendships, life in the RAF is a unique experience.
Find out more at www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment.
Apprentice Teaching Assistant and Sports Coach