Speakers for Schools - Now Online
Students from Harris CofE Academy have benefited from Speakers for Schools talks in previous academic years and now can access these from home. Below is an example of upcoming speakers and we recommend you check them out. More will be listed on the website. Talks will take place at 10.00 and 14.00, Monday to Friday.
Click this link for upcoming talks and how to access them. This page will also give you the age group at which the talk is aimed.
- Wednesday 29th April 10am Peter Rosengard, Life Insurance Salesman and Comedy Store Founder- Black
- Wednesday 29th April 2pm Zaki Cooper, Director of Philanthropy and Communications, Dorfman Family Office- White
- Thursday 30th April 10am, 10am Chloe Brotheridge, Author of the Anxiety Solution and Sara Milne, author of The SHED Method (Penguin Talks)- Maroon
- Thursday 30th April 2pm Dr Nira Chamberlain, President, IMA & Visiting Fellow, Loughborough University Mathematical Sciences Department- Turquoise
- Friday 1st May 10am, Jonty Bloom, Freelance Journalist- Navy
Click this link for an activity sheet to fill in and email to your teacher to let them know what you thought.