Year 8 students are inspired through ESports
Year 8 students visited the University of Warwick's ESports Centre on 8 November. The session aimed to provide insight into a new industry and to develop the confidence, communication, and digital literacy of every participant.
The day included:
- Learning about new jobs in the digital industry (with a focus on esports and gaming)
- Developing event management skills by organising a competition
- Playing teamwork-intensive games to develop confidence and communication
- Working with new digital software that can be used for years to come
- Creating digital artworks to develop skills on how to market or sell a product