All academies in the Diocese of Coventry Multi Academy Trust are committed to ensuring equality throughout the school communities.
Our aim statement is that:
"We provide a safe, supportive Christian environment for all the community, where we work together to be successful learners."
Our Commitment to equality is that:
- All learners are of equal value
- We recognise and respect difference
- We foster positive attitudes and relationships, and a shared sense of cohesion and belonging
- We observe good equalities practice in staff recruitment, retention and development
- We aim to reduce and remove inequalities and barriers that already exist
- Society as a whole should benefit.
Our full equality statement is available on our Policies page